SES, LLC - Completion Services, a Superior Energy Services Company, has the technology, resources and experience to deliver effective sand control and stimulation services in any downhole condition. Challenging completions on the shelf, in deepwater and in ultra-deepwater arenas demand state-of-the-art technology that reduces risk, increases completion efficiencies and maximizes production. Superior Energy's field proven best-in-class sand control tools and stimulation services minimize risk, reduce completion costs and deliver optimized completions. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
Superior Energy Completion Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their completions manufacturing team in Houston, TX
This candidate will be responsible for all phases of manufacturing methods and manufacturing of down hole oil tool products. Will provide technical engineering support for manufacturing and design of well screens. Review and assign routings to new orders from customers via operations, design engineering and technical services to insure adequate and timely standards are accomplished. Responsible for helping improve processes in manufacturing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in verifying items ordered by customer are within company's design capabilities and that bill of material is correct to meet customer specifications
- Act as a team leader for programming/planning personnel, insuring assignments are completed on schedule and technical specifications are met
- Design and maintain records of new and existing products including drawings and design files. Testing of products as required
- Identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Plan and track project timelines
- Indirectly supervises employees with manufacturing projects and testing
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, clients, customers, and the general public
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Create innovative approaches to address challenging opportunities
- Accurately complete/maintain necessary reports/records in a timely and legible manner, according to applicable procedures and/or work order
- Minimum of 3 or more years experience in manufacturing oil tools is required. Experience manufacturing well screen products is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 or more years of experience working as an engineer in a metal manufacturing environment; ideally within the oil field tools industry
- Experience working hands on with Operations, Design Engineering, and Technical Advisement groups to drive improved product development
- Must obtain ethical business practices and professional attitude with customers and fellow employees
- Good verbal and written communication, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Great Plains
- Bachelors degree in mechanical or manufacturing engineer is strongly preferred
- High school diploma required
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available