Updated: Nov 8 2012
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Intertek Moody is a global leader in third party inspections, assessment, and auditing services. With over 85 offices in 60 countries around the world, we have extensive experience at providing our clients with Quality Assurance and Control to major projects.
Intertek Moody Industry Services Division possess expertise and experience on projects in Canada's oil sands, east coast oil and gas fields, global mining, fabrication, Power generation, marine and aviation industries. We are global leaders in supplying efficient, cost-effective, skilled and qualified expertise in provision of QA/QC (Quality Assurance/ Quality Control) services to the international energy market.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Outside Sales Associate will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and capturing new business opportunities to support our global services. The Outside Sales Associate will interface with customers to understand their requirements, and become a primary driver behind evolving marketing strategies and implementer of focused business development programs. This is a key role with responsibility for working with existing and potential customers.
Customer service is the primary driver in Intertek Moody's goal to maintain and support the company as a reputable global leader in the energy industry. Building and maintaining relationships with our client base is an important component to supporting our goal. Outside Sales Associate will be expected to become a figurehead for Intertek Moody. Objective is to deliver Intertek Moody's value proposition to potential clients within our ever demanding market.
- Implement strategies to grow our business and market share.
- Prospects aggressively and develops our new customer base through networking, referrals, company lead generation, and follow up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of new client base development and sustainability.
- Plan, coordinate and deliver sales presentations to inform and educate.
- Gain valuable market information to assist in development of dynamic marketing strategies and programs.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to consistently evaluate market conditions and develop monthly execution plans in order to establish contact with appropriate project personnel for planned/sanctioned capital projects at design stage. In other words..."be the first in the door".
- Maintain complete customer files and consistently update appropriate customer and prospect information (CRM - Customer Relationship Management)
- Bachelor's degree; or diploma in business or engineering; or appropriate certification. Relevant experience strongly considered, but not required.
- 3+ yrs. demonstrated experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Works collaboratively across the organization.
- Fervent desire to support and promote highest level of quality in the industry
- Demonstrates high energy with inherent ability to motivate clients and others.
- Persistent drive for results utilizing sound ethical, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Incumbent is expected (by clients and Intertek Moody) to consistently maintain the highest level of integrity and customer support. This is the minimal expectation of our clients.
Please note Must be authorized to work in Canada or those holding a current work permit for Canada will be considered.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available