Updated: Nov 16 2012
||Engineering Manager, Mechanical Engineering, Pipeline Engineering, Ocean Engineering
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Strong background and hands-on experience with one of the following: offshore pipeline design, offshore pipeline installation engineering, or offshore pipeline project engineering.
- Independently applies extensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Uses advanced techniques in the modification or extension of theories and practices of sciences and disciplines to complete assignments.
- Works on a major project or several projects of moderate scope with complex features.
- Reviews complete project documents for conformity and quality assurance. Develops new techniques and/or improved processes, materials or products.
- Assists upper level management and act as a technical specialist or advisor.
- Carry out and review pipelines installation analysis and technical reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Civil or Ocean Engineering, Master's degree preferred.
- 5 to 10 years in a similar position in the offshore construction industry, preferably with an installation contractor.
ROLE SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE:
- Supervises all staff necessary to complete assignments.
- Reviews and approves scopes, budgets and schedules for assignments.
- Prepares to provide professional service or obtain funding for engineering projects or programs.
- Proficient in Offpipe, Orcaflex or Pipelay software
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available