Calmena Energy Services
Updated: Dec 19 2012
||Secretarial or Administrative
||Calgary, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Calmena Energy Services is currently searching for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This position also supports the Finance team with administrative duties as required.
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CFO and CEO, by screening correspondence and phone calls and decision routine items by either addressing or directing requests that contain a time critical element
- Prepare and distribute correspondence, reports and documents; research and collect relevant information for more complex responses
- Coordinate weekly/monthly meetings that include equipment for conference calls and any audio/visual support
- Coordinate international meetings; securing cost effective venue, flight arrangements, visa arrangements, accommodations, team builder activities
- Involved in content and design for Annual Report
- Prepare presentation materials using information provided; translate into presentable format using Power Point, Word and Excel programs
- Manage Corporate Credit Card expenses and track details to ensure direct reports are adhering to Corporate Credit Card Policy
- Interact with various internal and external contacts, clients and executives, including the Board of Directors on behalf of the Executive
- Provide cross-coverage for other Administrators when necessary
- Organize, coordinate and act as Secretary for key meetings of Finance team, project groups and Board meetings, as required, including preparation and distribution of minutes thereof and managing action registers thereafter
- Submit CEO/CFO's vacation and approval of direct reports' vacation
- Track and pay yearly membership dues
- Coordinate marketing initiatives of CEO i.e. interviews for oil & gas publications, submitting of necessary materials such as pictures, illustrations and/or ads
- Other administrative duties as required
- A relevant post-secondary diploma, certificate or equivalent experience
- 6 - 8 years of progressively more senior experience in a professional environment, preferably in an oilfield services environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills including Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Superior calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or Portuguese considered an asset
- Professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentially of classified information
- Excellent planning, prioritization and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Calmena offers a competitive compensation package and an excellent benefit plan.
We thank you for your interest in Calmena!
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available