Updated: Nov 7 2012
||Supply Chain Management
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project procurement management, including establishment of project specific execution and procurement strategies, establishment major contracts according to defined strategies, management of EPCM and other key contractors including expediting, invoicing, invoice verification and goods receipt.
- Contract management, including close cooperation with the project team and main contractor(s), Follow-up of all contractual aspects, negotiation, administration and close out activities.
- Procurement as required by project activities: selecting qualitative suppliers and negotiating and concluding agreements.
- Understand the strategic details of the market and develop and implement contracting strategy initiatives for technical equipment and services.
- Secure strict adherence of contracting activities in line with Client's procedures and business code of conduct.
- Master of Science in a relevant technical field
- The ideal candidate has an experience of minimum 5 years in purchasing of technical equipment and services, preferably in an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, results oriented, open-minded, analytical & combining conceptual insight with a hands-on approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software; knowledge of SAP and/or Ariba is an asset
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and preferably French
* Must be authorized to work in Canada
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available