DFO (Document for Operations) Assistant
Document Control staff
Operations Readiness Staff
MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Responsible to the DFO Topsides for completing all work related the Technical Documentation for Operations. Responsible to DFO lead for all Documentation for Operations (DFO) activities to secure timely handover of required documentation and information to Operation as outlined in contract, philosophies, specifications, regulations and plans. Interact with the document control group in all parts and phases of the project. Reports to DFO lead.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Support DFO Activities on a daily routine bases.
• Inputs data into databases.
• Code and organize documents, electronic files according to business standards.
• Performs queries for Management Reports and Daily Status.
• Searches computer systems for information requests Pro-Arc and Doc-Express.
• Assists with implementation of system upgrades and changes.
• Tracks documents for errors and ensures errors are corrected.
• Supports Completions, Commissioning, Technical Writers, operability and Training
• Train Employees to use Document tools.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
Requires a High School Diploma or GED with 5 years experience in the Document Control Departments of Oil and Gas Industry, primarily in the area of technical documents.
Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office and competency in Power Point and Access.
Experienced with early design, construction and commissioning integration to review methodologies towards developing an integrated fabrication, commissioning and turnover projects.
Ability to prioritize and work within strict time constraints
Zero Harm, Action Orientation, Building Effective Business Relationships, Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change, Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic Leadership Skills.