Dovre Canada Limited
Updated: May 9 2013
||Planner / Scheduler
||Fort McMurray, AB, Canada
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Dovre Group is pleased to offer the following contract opportunity: Planner/Scheduler Specialist based in Fort McMurray, AB.
- Project schedule status and forecast (Engineering, Construction, Ready for Operations or RFO)
- Project progress calculations (Engineering, Construction)
- Scheduling and progress data integration
- Maintaining status and accuracy of schedule updates on a bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Monitoring interface between ALEX and Primavera progress data transfers
- Preparing presentation data and attending engineering/construction stewardship meetings
- Maintaining and progressing Level 3/4 schedule activities
- Attending weekly meeting with area Construction Managers and Contractors to identify critical activities and schedule variances that will put the systems or overall mechanical completion date in jeopardy, and developing remedial action plans to mitigate effects of any slippage identified
- Working with the Contractors to develop and update the Contractors' Level 5+ schedules in accordance with the Level 3/4 schedule and the RFO requirements for systems completion
- Performing daily field inspections to confirm the schedule progress being made in the field
- Conducting a monthly schedule review with the Project Management Team and/or Construction Management Team (PMT/CMT) to highlight results and impacts of schedule update in stewardship report.
- Issue bi-weekly 90-day lookahead schedules
- Issue weekly exceptions list of missed critical activities.
- Understanding Estimation development process and preparing estimation confidence packages
- Planning and Scheduling - Experience of Primavera is an added advantage
- Cost Control, Forecasting and trending / Management of Change
- Stewardship and Project Status reporting
- Prepare the monthly schedule forecast
- Working experience with EPC companies
Dovre Group is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage application from anyone meeting the requirements for any position for which we recruit and welcome your questions regarding this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available