Progressive Global Energy and Natural Resources
Updated: Nov 30 2012
||Subsea Engineering, Hardware Design
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
My client, a top operator here in Houston is currently looking for a Subsea Hardware Designer.
They will report to the Head of the Subsea hardware department. Deliver reliable, functional subsea hardware on schedule & within budget. Work spans FEED, detail design & execution phases of on-going deep water development projects. Have deep technical expertise with Subsea Hardware
• BS in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
• 10+ years' experience in Deepwater Subsea Hardware Design. Umbilical and Subsea System Commissioning experience. FEED experience with Vertical & Horizontal Trees, Valves, Well Heads.
• Knowledge of existing standards and ability to develop Subsea System functionality requirements for new deep-water development projects
• Thorough knowledge of deepwater subsea hardware and systems engineering design and construction methods including practices, procedures, codes, standards, and regulations. Able to write technical standards.
• Played a significant role on at least a major project, will be interfacing with vendors.
• Demonstrated capability to proactively implement plans, follow through with sustained execution, and to meet project milestones
• Good supervisory qualities and experience, including good communication skills, and proactive commitment to HSE
• Capability to proactively implement plans and following through execution to meet project milestones
• Coaching, mentoring, and motivating others to be successful
• High personal energy level with a proven track record in achieving stretching personal and business goals
• This post requires a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and possessing the ability to communicate well.
• This opportunity will require some International Business travel.
• Past experiences with equipment vendors is a plus
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available