Updated: Nov 9 2012
||Construction Manager, Project Management
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Danos is a progressive oilfield service company founded in 1947. We are committed to providing excellent service in the areas of construction, fabrication, production personnel, painting and blasting, and a wide range of highly skilled consultants. Since our beginning, Danos has been committed to maintaining a legacy of integrity and quality. We strive to exceed our customers' expectations by developing and training our people who provide excellent service in a safe and ethical environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate activities of multiple offshore jobs
- Perform offshore visits to assist with identification/development of scope of work
- Forecasting labor and equipment needs for projects
- Cost tracking and project schedule updating
- Provide project schedule updates to external customers
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management
- Good communication and organization skills
- Working knowledge of offshore construction safety practices
- Familiar with piping ISO drawings
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- 5 to 10 years project management experience
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package including 401k and performance bonus.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available