Cameron Surface Systems
Updated: Nov 14 2012
||IT - Analysis & Management
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Enterprise Technical Specialist's core responsibility is to bring expertise though experience, talent, skill, knowledge, and willingness to continue to keep current on their subject matter areas in order to maintain and enhance SAP functionality. The Enterprise Technical Specialist will work closely with Technical Leads to communicate the needs of their respective department.
- Fast-paced Optimus project requires an experienced functional person who can support SAP Aftermarket for unique and complex business scenarios.
- Support SAP CS (previously known as Service Management) deployment and Sustain activities across all business units on the re-engineered Optimus SAP system by prioritizing, solving and reporting business needs via ticketing system.
- Must have global SAP CS configuration experience and end to end process knowledge.
- Highly experienced in CS areas: service orders (in-house repairs, warranty and field service), notifications, Technical Objects (functional locations and equipment master records), contracts, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, serialization, material master, variant configuration, Resource-Related Quotes and Billing, maintenance planning and scheduling, and intercompany.
- Must have strong integration experience to SD, along with integration with other SAP modules - MM, FICO, PP, PS, PM, Supply Chain, Data and Global designs.
- Assist with escalation and communication process to ensure that complex or controversial integration requests are validated and signed-off by the business.
- Gather functional requirements; perform functional setup and configuration, fit-gap analysis, go-live activities and production support.
- Create/update functional specification documents.
- Create test cases/scripts and perform unit and integration testing, while also facilitating user testing.
- Must be on site in Houston Monday thru Friday.
- Superb communication skills, self-motivated, can juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Team player (Closely and effectively interact with functional, development, quality and management).
- Manage own work to deliver according to deadlines and be accountable for delivery.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; displaying problem resolution and support capabilities.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available