GL Noble Denton
Updated: Nov 7 2013
||Risk Management, Safety Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
GL Noble Denton offers world-class services enhancing the safety, integrity, reliability and performance of our clients' assets in the oil & gas industry. We develop and deliver innovative solutions throughout the asset lifecycle from conceptual design to asset decommissioning; provide a challenging, diverse and rewarding environment for our employees. To support our ambitious growth plans we seek the talented individuals who share our determination to be the very best.
GL Noble Denton is currently seeking to fill the role of Principal Consultant Risk & Safety in Houston, TX.
- To Facilitate Risk and safety assessment Workshops within the Americas region.
- To Develop Technical Proposal for Risk and Safety assessment studies.
- To clarify clients comments during execution of Projects.
- Should have minimum 15 years working experience in risk and safety studies for oil and gas industries and chemical industries.
- To carry out Safety Assessment studies such as QRA, HSE Case, HAZOP, HAZID, FERA, NHHA, Gas Dispersion, SIL Classification, SIL Verification, RAM, etc
- To use and guide the team in modeling software such as Phast, Phast Risk, Shell FRED, FLACS and Flaresim
- Capable of leading a team in executing safety studies. Provide technical guidance and solutions to consultants in solving difficult problems.
- Review safety studies reports
- Flexible to travel at any time to conduct workshops or to attend client meetings throughout the Americas and Trinidad & Tobago
- To execute Risk and Safety assessment services through Risk & Safety Engineers under the requirements of project.
- Time Management of projects and provide summary of project to Management.
- To prepare Weekly Progress Reports for Projects and submit to Management.
- To keep track on Project timeline and schedule and alert to Management if any
- deviations noticed.
- Deliver consistent technical solution to client and identify potential for improvement.
- Aiding other engineers / departments with their contracts / projects.
- Develop good working relationships with clients.
- Attend client meetings to deliver effective technical solutions to clients.
- Assisting Business Development Team with bids and presentations.
Education: Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent and preferably Masters in Risk and Safety Engineering
Language: Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- A team player
- Strong ethics and integrity
- Strong knowledge in oil and gas market, willing to share knowledge
- General working knowledge on Health, Safety and Environment and Occupational Safety and Health
GL Noble Denton is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available