SOS Employment Group
Updated: Nov 2 2012
||Planner / Scheduler, Purchasing, APICS, production planning, manufacturing
||Depends on Experience
||Vicksburg, MS, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SOS Employment Group has partnered with a leading provider of Oil & Gas equipment to identify candidates for a Planner position in the Vicksburg, MS area. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity that includes a full benefits package and relocation assistance (if needed).
To apply, please reply to this posting with a current resume and yearly salary requirements for immediate consideration.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling the timely availability of quality parts/materials needed to ship assigned Aftermarket Parts and Repair orders per customer expectations.
- Interface with Purchasing, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing and other business functions as needed to satisfy customers.
- Develops realistic and credible order shipment dates based upon availability of materials, manufacturing resources, priorities, customer requirements and engineering schedules.
- Works with Purchasing, Inventory Control, Engineering, Marketing and Manufacturing to establish requirements and schedules.
- Works with Marketing and Aftermarket Engineering to insure accurate and timely scope of supply.
- Coordinates the availability of Shop documentation (Drawings/Manufacturing Orders/BOM's) to support all activities including production, assembly, inspection, machining and shipment.
- Responsible for shop floor coordination of engineering/customer changes that may impact scope of supply and schedules.
- Works with Stores to schedule ''picks'' and pulls in support of order and customer requirements.
- As directed, works with Marketing, Contract Planning, Manufacturing and Purchasing in planning stock part availability in support of customers and markets.
- Monitors and communicates all changes that may impact customer schedules and shipments.
- Completes special projects and assignments as directed by supervision.
- Responsible for the maintenance of accurate SAP records.
- Associates Degree with relevant experience is preferred.
- APICS certification is a plus.
- Experience in Production Planning in a heavy manufacturing environment is required.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available