SOS Employment Group
Updated: Nov 2 2012
||Planner / Scheduler, Purchasing, APICS, SAP, inventory control, customs, transportation
||Depends on Experience
||Vicksburg, MS, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SOS Employment Group has partnered with a leading provider of Oil & Gas equipment to identify candidates for an MRO Buyer position in the Vicksburg, MS area. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity that includes a full benefits package and relocation assistance (if needed).
To apply, please reply to this posting with a current resume and yearly salary requirements for immediate consideration.
- All aspects of purchasing, including vendor sourcing, selection, negotiations, and evaluation.
- Conducts review of orders for accuracy, including review of specifications, delivery dates, tests, drawings, required certifications, duty certification, and federal sales tax.
- Verifies orders against customer purchase orders.
- Ensures all drawings, test reports, and material certifications are received and approved.
- Liaises with planning to verify inventory levels.
- Liaises with Engineering to obtain order specifications.
- Orders and maintains non-inventory supplies, equipment, and services.
- Post-secondary education in Business.
- Three to five years of purchasing and/or inventory control, customs and transportation experience.
- APICS Certification or CPP Designation preferred.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications: Word, Excel.
- Experience with SAP desired
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available