Updated: Jan 8 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$170k base, case bonus, equity, full-benefits and if needed relocation assistance
||Billings, MT, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Join a company that has just begun developing Bakken acreage
- Play a strategic role as a decision maker in Upper Management
- Develop a fully functional and efficient land systems and processes
COMPANY HISTORY & STRATEGIES
Stellar Recruitment has been engaged to recruit a Land Manager for a publicly traded oil and gas company headquartered in Denver, CO with a Land Office in Billings, MT. This company is focused on developing core operated acreage in the Williston Basin, transitioning to an operated business model, increasing production to 10MBOE and then selling the company.
THE POSITION & QUALIFICATIONS
As the Land Manager, reporting to the Executive Chairman, you will be focused on orchestrating, developing and managing a fully functional, efficient land department.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Manage, train and mentor a team of three land professionals
- Oversee permitting, ordering title opinions and JOA document preparation
- Negotiate service damages and working interest agreements
- Finalize title ownership, division orders JIB billing and revenue sheets
- Execute accounting and cost coordination and track land department budget
- Insure the land department is constantly running as efficiently as possible
Top candidates will possess:
- Bachelor's Degree and CPL or RPL preferred - or relevant experience
- 7+ years of in-house oil and gas Land Manager experience
- High level of proficiency with Excalibur and Microsoft Office Suite
A successful candidate will be offered a negotiable package similar to:
- $170k base, case bonus, equity, full-benefits and if needed relocation assistance
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available