Updated: Dec 21 2012
||Inventory Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry. Turn to Weatherford for attentive service and Tactical Technology™ designed to maximize the value of your oil and gas assets. The change will do you goodSM
As an entry level position to the Order Desk Department at Wellhead Systems, the person in this position is responsible for learning the wellhead business including the current standards and processes for answering customer enquiries and taking orders while supplying quality customer service. This person after receiving proper orientation and training will have a solid understanding of all processes to ensure a smooth delivery of product and services to wellhead customers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for answering inquiries from customers via phone, fax, email regarding the company's goods and services
- Provides information to customers concerning services and prices in response to telephone, fax, and email inquiries
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge base of internal computer systems to purchase products not in stock within store through established Weatherford protocols
- Providing quality customer service and maintain good relationships with customers
- Supports company goals & objectives and continual process and quality improvement initiatives.
- Successfully completing required mandatory safety courses as designated by Weatherford
- Compliance with all safety regulations and company policies
- .Assist warehouse and other staff as required.
- Process customer and salesmen's orders
- Investigates customer complaints
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directions regarding QPM, API 6A, and SOX in completing job duties and assignments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Inventory control experience required
- Experience with process & procedure implementation
- Previous industry experience an asset
- Strong customer service skills
- Safety oriented
- Good computer skills; JDE experience an asset
- Detail oriented and good time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Successful completion of a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol test
Weatherford offers a competitive compensation and benefits upon hire; including 3 weeks vacation to start, RRSP matching, a health spending account and opportunities for on-going training and career development.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available