Updated: Nov 1 2012
||IT - Sys Admin & Support
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||North Slope / Anchorage, AK, US
||Req ID 8251
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Job Title: Backbone Trainer - Anchorage / North Slope
BackboneTrainer will provide on-site, end-user training at multiple North Slope facilities and in Anchorage. This position is responsible for the delivery of a variety of training courses to various levels of the organization.
Responsibilities: The Trainer duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in the development and modification of training material
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Conduct on-site, in-person, classroom training
- Execute effective evaluation tools and report progress to management as required Experience & Knowledge To be considered for this role, applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Experience with training software tools.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with the ability to work with users at varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Basic business acumen and understanding of industry and/or BP business practices and operations is preferred.
- An understanding of corporate etiquette and the ability to ask the right questions to understand true business needs.
- Ability to engage and work with all levels, including employees, management and contractors.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and possess good organization, facilitation and group coordination skills
Preferred Qualifications In addition to the required qualifications, the successful applicant is likely to be able to demonstrate the following:
- North Slope work environment experience
- NSTC certification current
- Maximo or SAP System experience
- Aptitude to quickly learn computer applications
- Availability to travel and work on a flexible schedule
- Ability to use a variety of learning/training concepts and principles along with knowledge of adult learning.
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available