Wood Group PSN
Updated: Nov 5 2012
||Electrician, Instrumentation Technologist
||$18.00-$22.00 per hour
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Basic Purpose/ Accountabilities Maintain, troubleshoot all instrument and electrical systems from wellhead through the transmission system delivery points.
Primary Function / Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and maintain compressor control systems ( PLC's, relays, tattletales, Altronics, turbines, reciprocating compressors).
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot medium voltage ( l2OVAC480VAC systems (Generators, distribution, breakers, circuits, conduit, motors, starters).
- Process controllers, ESD`s, control valves, actuators, regulators, install, maintain, troubleshoot wellhead through dehydration.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and program RTU's, PLC's.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot analyzers ( chromatograph, moisture).
- Work with projects group, and area teams, to provide I&E input on new deigns and installations.
- Will be in the I&E callout schedule.
- Generalist background in I&E (electrical, SCADA, end devices, process & equipment controls, TCOM, instrument gas systems)
- Familiarity with onshore field operations (well operations, compression, separation/dehydration equipment, etc.)
- Must have good teamwork and leadership skills.
- Must be independent/ autonomous, requiring little daytoday guidance
- Strong Knowledge of NEC, API codes, I&E installation practices
- Strong PC application skills (esp. Excel, Word)
- Strong planning, scheduling, and organization skills
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available