Professionalcare Staffing Inc
Updated: Jan 30 2013
||NDT Technician, Pipe Inspection / NDT, QA / QC / Inspection
||Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Our client, a leading inspection company in the Energy, Oil & Gas sector is looking for a
CGSB Radiography Level 2 Technician to work in Fort McMurray, Alberta.
- Do radiographic films and tracking/reports on daily jobs
- Maintain an accurate record of inspection results
- Lead a team of CEDO operator and talk with clients on daily basis
- Work with the NDT team to perform a broad variety of NDT activities
- Work at height and in confined spaces if needed
- Ensure that all work is being performed effectively and in a timely manner
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Good knowledge of radiography technique and procedures
- Completion of CGSB certification in RT 2 CGSB
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good communicator and leadership, may lead a team of CEDO operator
- Valid drivers license
- Solid understanding of the NDE industry, environment, and client business is an asset.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available