Updated: Dec 6 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Summary of Duties:
- Supervises the activities of all project personnel assigned to the project including engineers, inspectors, quality assurance, finance and the yard or rig personnel that are performing the work.
- Responsible for keeping track of the project's progression from start to finish and reporting on a weekly basis the % complete and budget status.
- Develop trends and determine the projected date of completion and final cost.
- Manages the projects assigned.
- Supervises personnel working on the project from the administrative through the working personnel.
Required Skill Sets:
- Working Knowledge of all disciplines in the design engineering fields that pertain to the construction and operation of drilling rigs.
- Working knowledge of project management tools including cost estimations and scheduling.
- Working knowledge of code requirements pertaining to the design, construction and operation of both land and offshore drilling rigs.
- Degree in engineering from accredited University
- PMP Preferred
- Experience as a design or project engineer in the petrochemical business
- Engineering supervision experience in drilling rig construction or modification projects
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available