Updated: Dec 17 2012
||Heavy Machinery Operator
||Denver City, CO, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
This position is for Pumping Unit Services and will install, remove, repair and test different types of equipment in accordance with procedures.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (not listed in any particular order)
- Able to identify, evaluate, install, repair related equipment in shop or field.
- Able to complete all documentation as required.
- Must work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain clean and safe environment.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 - 3 years experience.
- H2S, PEC, Water Survival.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Communicate well with other personnel.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available