Updated: Nov 16 2012
||Bakersfield, CA, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Safely Operate casing and tubing tongs, power units, and handle tools used in tubular make-up.
- Transport crews and equipment to job site.
- Supervise and help with rigging up and down of power tongs, power units, stabbing boards, and tubular handling equipment.
- Visually inspect equipment before, during, and after jobs to ensure field readiness and safe operation of equipment.
- Conduct safety meetings with crew.
- Perform all duties of casing crew.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- 3+ years experience in related field
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of all equipment and maintenance procedures
- Mechanical aptitude
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
- Valid Driver's License or CDL required
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available