Updated: Oct 26 2012
||Calgary Region, Canada
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Petroplan is a global organisation specialising in the recruitment of skilled contract and permanent staffing professionals to companies throughout the oil and energy sector.
Since our creation in 1976, Petroplan's team across the world has developed an outstanding industry reputation for delivering a first class service to its stakeholders situated throughout forty countries.
We are seeking a high-calibre individual with a proactive and positive work ethic who is looking to develop a career within oil and energy recruitment. Â As such, you may have recently completed your education or be seeking a career change.
Following an induction training program, the primary focus of the role will be to assist with the recruitment of technical personnel for major owner/operators and EPC companies by ensuring that the client and candidate experience is seamless. Â This vacancy has become available due to the expansion of our team in order to meet growing client requirements in an extremely buoyant Alberta market place.
The remuneration package being offered includes a competitive base salary, excellent commission level and a comprehensive benefits package.
Petroplan's primary aim is to deliver a local service which provides measurable value, regardless of a client's worldwide location. As such, we have regional offices across Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Australasia.
Petroplan's Canadian office has been operating since 2006 and recruits from coast to coast. Our team in Calgary specialises in sourcing personnel for oil sands projects, heavy oil developments in Alberta and offshore assignments in Newfoundland. Â Our Canadian client list includes organisations such as Husky, Devon, Dover, and CNRL.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Team Leader, we are seeking an individual who is able to:
- Support the Team Leader in all aspects of resourcing responsibilities
- Underpin the recruitment processes, ensuring that first class customer service is of Â the highest priority;
- Deliver efficient and accurate administrative support throughout the team to include database management, online job postings and mail-shots, adhering to company guidelines at all times;
- Assist with developing strong client and candidate relationships using excellent people skills;
- Develop an understanding of client and candidate requirements and appreciate how these will impact the search and selection process;
- Assist with identifying and securing the best possible active and passive candidates, sourced from a variety of means;
- Liaise with clients and candidates with regard to the interview process, referencing, offer management, etc;
- Attend and participate in internal recruitment meetings;
- Engage with and become an integral part of a strong company team;
- Assist senior staff as required with additional ad-hoc duties;
- The successful candidate will have:
- An ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail;
- The understanding and ability necessary to provide outstanding levels of customer service;
- Proficient knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and database management software.
Only Canadians or candidates with a valid work permit to work in Canada will be considered for this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available