Updated: Mar 11 2013
||Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, Natural Gas, Processing, Process Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Process Optimization, Upstream, Midstream, project engineering, process improvement, petroleum engineering, engineering, design, commissioning, construction, FEED, Simulations, HYSYS, Promax
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$110k-$130k/yr Depending on Experience
||Alabama, AL, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Rapidly-growing and rated a top publicly-traded place to work
- Long-term contract to gather/process for top-5 global E&P owner
- $110-$130k/year, relocation, top benefits, equity and bonuses
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with one of the fastest growing producer/processors of natural gas in the US. Due to their recent growth in their Alabama sites, our client is seeking a seasoned Process Engineer with a strong background in heavy industrial processing to provide engineering support to production and process operation departments.
Key duties will include but are not limited to:
- Process design engineering: creating P&IDs, PFDs, material balances, etc.
- Perform process calculations including PSV sizing
- Use of Promax or HYSYS to develop and use process simulations
- Perform feasibility studies, hydraulic/processing analysis, and FEED studies
- Optimization in terms of cost and efficiency of gas processes
To be considered for this position, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering
- 5-10 years' heavy industrial process experience
- 3-5 years' midstream gas and condensate treatment, processing, or storage
- Understanding of relevant process industry codes and standards
- Project management and project controls experience
- Construction management and commissioning experience a plus
- Ability to modify plant processes to extract all saleable heavy hydrocarbons
- Willingness to travel up to 50% between project sites
- Ability to thrive in small rural Alabama community environment
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available