Peritus International provides advanced subsea and floating systems engineering and project management services to offshore oil and gas projects across the globe. Peritus uses highly experienced people, advanced technology and global knowledge networks. Peritus is currently recruiting for:
Subsea Systems Engineer
• Coordinate subsea field development planning, reliability analysis and conceptual design.
• Direct and assist in the development of testing, installation, operations and maintenance procedures.
• Management of subsea interfaces.
• Developing operating strategies to maximize system reliability and availability, and interface with topside operation procedures.
• Work in accordance and place a high priority on HSE and Quality Standards and Regulations.
• Preparation of detailed specifications, drawings and test procedures for subsea equipment components including trees, manifolds, jumpers, controls equipment, etc and any others as may be required from time to time.
• Management of sub contractors and vendors, FAT's, client/3rd party interfaces.
• Min. BS degree in Engineering
• At least 10 years of professional oil and gas engineering experience with a preference of 5 in the subsea industry.
• Familiar with oil and gas field development solutions that include various types of subsea hardware and systems, pipelines/flowlines, risers, and control systems in both shallow and deep water.
• Strong subsea project engineering and execution experience. Proven ability to develop subsea systems designs, as part as part of Pre-FEED and progress the design to execution and ultimately handover to operations.
• Knowledgeable of subsea design codes (API, DnV, ASME, BS).
• Working knowledge of flow assurance, production chemicals management and materials is a plus.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions on subsea engineering problems.
• Strong sense of teamwork with exceptional communication skills and excels at building relationships with customers, contractors and colleagues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Strong demonstrated leadership skills.
Strong interpersonal skills required with experience leading project teams, engineering departments, and subcontractors.
Strong teamwork skills.
Project Management skills, methodologies, and processes.
Knowledge of applicable industry and regulatory codes with experience in application in the areas of design, fabrication and installation of subsea equipment, including risers, manifolds, subsea controls and hardware components.
Experienced as an operators engineer as related to partner meetings.
Strong commitment to health safety and the environment
Peritus offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program that gives you more flexibility through an expanded list of benefit options and the freedom to choose what's right for you and your family. Available benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Travel Insurance, Long-Term Disability, Hospital Income, Direct Deposit, and (401k) Savings Plan - with employer contributions and employer matching.