Rosetta Resources, Inc.
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in North America. The Company's activities are primarily located in South Texas, including its largest producing region in the Eagle Ford shale. Rosetta continually evaluates the potential of emerging resource plays in the United States. Its competitive position in the Eagle Ford shale was developed as part of this ongoing effort. The company focuses on exploration opportunities with low-entry costs and property and lease acquisitions with at least five years of growth potential.
At Rosetta, we offer a unique work environment as an exploration and production company that is moving aggressively to implement our growth strategy in unconventional resource plays and maximize one of the industry's leading positions in the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas. Rosetta is a true independent that values input from all individuals and gives them the opportunity to contribute to the decision-making processes. Our smaller size means fewer layers of management and the ability to respond quickly to changes and opportunities in the marketplace. Our employees are extremely talented with diverse backgrounds and demonstrate strong teamwork, mutual respect for each other and an entrepreneurial spirit. In return, we reward them for their initiative and skills both financially and with career-enhancing opportunities.
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and trade on the NASDAQ under the symbol ''ROSE''.
Summary: The Completions Engineer will initiate and develop completion programs to support further development of multiple fields within the Lower 48. The Completions Engineer will be responsible for design, QA/QC, and onsite job execution.
- Model alternative completion scenarios
- Tubing design and performance modeling.
- Multilateral wells; candidate selection and design.
- Well test; equipment selection, cleanup/flow-back support.
- New well contingency planning and work-overs.
- Actively shares best practices and lessons learned.
- Provide assistance for customer-specific projects as requested such as onsite engineering services, training development and delivery, laboratory evaluations, and engineering studies.
- Provide consultation, training, mentoring, and support.
- Participates in Health, Environment and Safety (HES) efforts and accountable for achieving team HES goals.
- Actively involved in career development plan.
- Production analysis and history matching
- Additional special projects and duties as directed by management
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required in Petroleum, Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years Completion Engineering experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others to achieve Company goals.
- Innovative with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in well site drilling, completion and/or remedial operations.
- Experienced with design and planning early stages of well completions, including, tubular design, materials selection, and integration of equipment.
- Working to advanced knowledge of horizontal/multi-lateral well bore design, smart well completions, completion equipment selection, reliability, and well test equipment selection.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 35% of time to domestic locations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
Rosetta regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
****NO International submissions will be considered.****
No Agency or third party calls or emails will be returned.
Rosetta Resources does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and approved engagement request, Rosetta explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available