Rosetta Resources, Inc.
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in North America. The Company's activities are primarily located in South Texas, including its largest producing region in the Eagle Ford shale. Rosetta continually evaluates the potential of emerging resource plays in the United States. Its competitive position in the Eagle Ford shale was developed as part of this ongoing effort. The company focuses on exploration opportunities with low-entry costs and property and lease acquisitions with at least five years of growth potential.
At Rosetta, we offer a unique work environment as an exploration and production company that is moving aggressively to implement our growth strategy in unconventional resource plays and maximize one of the industry's leading positions in the Eagle Ford shale in South Texas. Rosetta is a true independent that values input from all individuals and gives them the opportunity to contribute to the decision-making processes. Our smaller size means fewer layers of management and the ability to respond quickly to changes and opportunities in the marketplace. Our employees are extremely talented with diverse backgrounds and demonstrate strong teamwork, mutual respect for each other and an entrepreneurial spirit. In return, we reward them for their initiative and skills both financially and with career-enhancing opportunities.
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and trade on the NASDAQ under the symbol ''ROSE''.
Summary: Assists the Manager of Regulatory Compliance in determining and advising management of federal, state and local regulatory compliance requirements. Assists with the preparation and filing of all required compliance reports. Maintains relationships with compliance regulatory agencies in order to obtain interpretation of regulations. Monitors operating activities and advises local management regarding relevant current or pending regulations. May represent Company before federal, state and local regulatory agencies. Coordinates, as needed, with outside counselors to determine relevant regulations and their ramifications. May have responsibility for regulations within a specific geographic territory.
- Obtains federal, state and local drilling, right-of-way and other governmental permits relating to the drilling, completion and production processes
- Obtains municipal special use permits and provides testimony as needed before town planning commissions and other public forums
- Stay in close communication with drilling and production personnel to ensure that needed permits are obtained in a timely manner
- Maintains all required records
- Files required governmental reports relating to the drilling/regulatory process
- Advises drilling/production personnel of applicable regulations that might impact activities (e.g. wildlife restrictions, etc.)
- Remains abreast of new and changing regulations that might impact drilling and/or production operations and advises management accordingly
- May train and supervise lower-level permitting agents and/or clerical staff
- Additional special projects and duties as directed by management
Knowledge & Skills:
- Hands-on, self-motivated, dependable and well organized
- Proven ability to organize and meet deadlines and goals
- Team player, good work ethic and superior oral and written communication skills
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline, preferred
- 5+ years of oil and gas experience with regulations and permitting, preferred
- Strong MS Office skills: Excel spreadsheets, Word, Powerpoint & Outlook
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
Rosetta regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visa status.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
****NO International submissions will be considered.****
No Agency or third party calls or emails will be returned.
Rosetta Resources does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and approved engagement request, Rosetta explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available