Updated: Jan 16 2013
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Negotiable $190k base + short/long term incentives, benefits and flex-schedule
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with a publicly-traded oil and gas company headquartered in Houston, TX to recruit Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer:
- Strategic role on a multi-disciplined asset team focused on OK, TX and AR
- Company has been ranked in the Top 10 of publicly-traded companies in Houston
- Negotiable $190k base + short/long term incentives, benefits and flex-schedule
COMPANY HISTORY & VISION
The company was founded in 2002, has upstream and midstream assets to include 600 operated wells, 1200 non-operated well, 5000 miles of pipelines and 17 gas processing plants. They currently have 500 employees and are focused on increasing their market value through common-sense, sustainable growth. Thanks to their management's long-term vision, innovative environment and high-profile acquisitions they have recently been ranked in the Top 10 of publicly-traded companies in Houston, TX.
THE POSITION & QUALIFICATIONS
As a Senior Staff Reservoir Engineer you will be focused on applying engineering techniques to a field's reservoir in order to increase production and add value.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Oversee field reservoir management plans and reservoirs implementation
- Evaluate field performance and completions techniques to optimize recovery
- Recommend field development programs to grow reserves and increase production
- Participate in capital budget planning and production forecasting
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to management and peers
Top candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Petroleum Engineering
- 15+ years of in-house oil and gas reservoir engineering experience
- Experience with mid-continent shale gas assets is a plus
- Software proficiency with PHDWin, Petra and Fekete are a plus
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available