Updated: Feb 25 2013
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Supervisor will report directly to the District Service Line Manager in Canada. This position is available at our Grande Prairie, Medicine Hat, and Red Deer locations. The Supervisor is accountable for the welfare and operational excellence of their crew. This position is responsible for supervising their team in complying with all relevant company policy and regulations related to HSE (Health, Safety and Environment), promoting teamwork, seeking out opportunities and process to improve performance, and ensuring all paperwork is current.
- Communicate effectively with management, client and crew in the planning, coordination and execution of company service
- Meet with our Customers Representative to discuss specific job requirements
- Review treatment programs to ensure they include the proper functions, are error free and are within the capability of the crew and equipment
- Plan and coordinate rig in
- Evaluate execution requirements specific to the treatment
- Inspect all personnel, equipment, and rig in to ensure they meet company and customer requirements
- Ensure all equipment is inspected, properly configured and meets treatment requirements
- Complete and submit all required paperwork (i.e. expense account, bonus and fuel sheets, logbooks, pre/post trip inspections, loading tickets); ensure all paperwork is kept up to date
- Pretest all treating iron to specified pressure indicated by program
- Applicable operational training and experience in Coiled Tubing Services or oilfield services
- Class 1 driver's license
- Certificates in First Aid, H2S Alive, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS), Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG), Hours of Service, Fatigue Management, General Oilfield Driver Improvement, and Heavy Haulers are considered an asset
- Familiar with Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- One year of experience as a Coiled Tubing Supervisor in Training
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available