Updated: Feb 26 2013
||Coil Tubing, Fishing, Workover or Completion
||Gulf of Mexico, LA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
We're the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We're also a leading employer in our sector-with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today's industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that's embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
The Thru-Tubing Fishing Supervisor participates in the planning, execution, and management of all phases of any fishing job to ensure delivery of services according to client requirements and expectations.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the wellsite.
- Train, coach, and mentor junior-level Fishing Specialists.
- Develop expertise on advanced fishing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate fishing, milling, well abandonment, well departure, and relevant drilling operations.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Ensure work is performed in compliance with service quality, health, safety, and IT standards.
- 3+ years previous Thru-Tubing Experience Offshore
- Experienced in both open-hole and cased-hole operations
- Must be willing and able to work offshore.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available