Updated: Oct 22 2012
||Planner / Scheduler, Scheduler
||Associates/2 yr Degree
Closed - No longer accepting applications
81514 - Scheduler
Our client is one of the world's largest energy companies employing over 80,000 personnel and operating in over 100 countries worldwide with expertise covering a range of energy sources.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Scheduler, based in North Slope.
- Schedule core maintenance tasks
- Coordinate facility requests for outside resources and support
- Provide full schedule to all team leaders, technicians and operators for week
- Manage the schedule as a liaison between the facility and functional groups
- Perform daily schedule QC
- Chair 1 to 2 week schedule meeting
- Track the status of current work, as well as work scheduled in the future
- Review last weeks schedule and note Continuous Improvement (CI) opportunities
- Daily phone calls to users for status and help
- Document reasons for emergent work
- Engage in KPI CI data collection and support improvement opportunities
- Engage with the Facility on a regular basis to work with planners, mechanical team leaders (MTLs), and maintenance core techs
- Engage with Scheduler Network
- Mentoring and training as required or requested from users
- Provide coaching on data management
- Support Facility Planners for short-term backfill when planner position is vacant
- Support planner for backlog maintenance within the facility plan file
- Support work order 'task' writing when needed
- Participate in facility maintenance meetings
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 81514.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK's number one for engineering recruitment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available