National Oilwell Varco
Updated: Nov 22 2012
||Field Service Tech, MWD/LWD
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Field Service Supervisor (FSS) is the NOV Borehole Enlargement representative on Directional Tool/Optimization tools on customer drilling installation jobs. The FSS position is field based, with minimal time spent in the office. Primary role of FSS is to supervise the entire operation of the Directional Tool/Borehole Enlargement jobs and to advise the drilling crew with any and all issues relating to the DT/BE tools. This includes day to day interaction with the drilling crew offshore/onshore
· Supervise Borehole Enlargement / Directional Tool operations on customer drilling installation
· Ensure tools are picked up, activated, operated and laid down in accordance with NOV procedures.
· Obtain, recognize and demonstrate relevant knowledge of Borehole Enlargement operations, tool function and drilling in general.
· Complete Personal Training steps for product knowledge and safety
· Provide Tool Run assistance as required (Monitor and recommend drilling parameters and adjust as required)
· Provide detailed run reports, daily drilling reports and field invoices
· Participate in all customer safety programs while on location
· Carefully monitor drilling parameters to ensure maximum tool life and reliability
· Perform pre-run checks on BE tools to ensure tools are ready to be run in hole.
· Promote a good picture of the NOV Borehole Enlargement team.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available