GL Noble Denton
Updated: May 22 2013
||QA / QC / Inspection
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Reference Code: AMS/06/ISC/Ca
DIVISION/DEPT: Inspection Services Department
LOCATION: Calgary, AB Canada
GL Noble Denton offers world-class services enhancing the safety, integrity, reliability and performance of our clients' assets in the oil & gas industry. We develop and deliver innovative solutions throughout the asset lifecycle from conceptual design to asset decommissioning; provide a challenging, diverse and rewarding environment for our employees. To support our ambitious growth plans we seek the talented individuals who share our determination to be the very best.
The Inspection Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Inspection Coordinator, to provide a quality service to our customers, ensuring adherence to all processes, department policies and procedures that are governed by GLIS Quality Management System.
Effective co-ordination of qualified inspectors to deliver a quality, efficient service.
- Sourcing and negotiating with inspectors
- Liaising with clients/vendors and attend meetings with clients as required
- Scheduling inspectors' visits and tracking ongoing requirements
- Processing work orders and associated documentation to inspectors
- Setting up initial jobs on CAP (where applicable), which is PV's customized inspection software program
- Receiving and reviewing all reports; reviewing and comparing all timesheets to their corresponding reports, invoices, etc.
- Maintaining up-to-date job data entered in CAP, where applicable
- Assisting with the compilation of data packages as required
- Assisting in administering policies to support company growth as it relates to the Inspection Services Department
- Provide general office support as required for the efficient functioning of a team-oriented office environment
- Additional duties as required by the Inspection Services Department or assigned by the Vice President - Operations
- Undertake general office administration duties associated with the setup, development and expansion of the office
Financial (budgetary control etc.) Non-financial (staff management etc)
Typical Outputs (reporting requirements etc)
- Distribution of work to inspection services support personnel
- An effective up to date CAP system
- Provision of quality reports to customers
Competency Requirements Technical / Professional Expertise Required
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of personality types
- Possess proficient writing skills
- Possess well-developed reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform multi-tasks
- Capable of functioning in a demanding and fast-pace working environment
- Full understanding of document control procedures
- Completion of secondary school required
- Completion of post-secondary education preferred
- Experience in an service/industrial environment
- Computer literate, in particular proficient using the internet, e-mail, MS Word and Excel spreadsheets
- Familiar with ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Systems
- Quality Assurance/Document Control experience preferred
- Experience in coordinating inspection and expediting activities
- GL Noble Denton is an equal opportunity employer and qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Please include reference code AMS/06/ISC/Ca on your resume.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available