MBI Energy Services
Updated: Jan 17 2013
||Depends on experience.
Closed - No longer accepting applications
High Plains Inc. is a subsidiary of MBI Energy Services
- Supervise the rig up and rig down of wireline equipment.
- Supervise the repair and maintenance of wireline equipment.
- Required to maintain a ClassA CDLdriver's license with Hazmat endorsement. Must be able to complete job tickets, summaries, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Supervise crew members at well sites and shop location.
- Must have Wireline experience.
- Oilfield experience.
- Mechanically inclined with heavy equipment.
- Computer experience.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Required Crane certifications.
- Class A CDL preferred.
- Hazmat endorsement preferred.
- Pass a Federal ATF Background check.
- Pass a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol screening.
Schedule: 21 on and 7 off; 50-90 hrs. /wk.
Shift: Day or Night
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K Program.
- $6,500.00 Salary
- 3-4.5% Commission
High Plains Inc. was incorporated in 1981 and has recently join MBI Energy Services as partners in the oil industry. Since becoming part of MBI Energy Services, High Plains Inc.has expanded to nine logging trucks, seven mineral loggers' two mast trucks and 17, 20 and 38 ton cranes each equipped with lubricator and grease injection for work on high pressure wells. Operations are currently located in Dickinson and Williston ND, and Gillette WY.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available