Updated: Mar 5 2013
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Negotiable base salary range + bonus, incentives and benefits
||Denver, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Independent E&P with core operating areas in TX, KS and UT
- Established record of strong growth, finances and profitability
- Negotiable base salary range + bonus, incentives and benefits
Stellar Recruitment is partnered with an independent oil and natural gas company based in Denver, CO to recruit a REGULATORY SPECIALIST. Our client is focussed on significantly expanding production in oil/liquids rich resource plays in Texas, Kansas and Utah. Their current assets include over 900 operated wells. They have a strong financial platform and are in a reorganization period to position themselves for growth.
As the REGULATORY SPECIALIST, reporting to the Regulatory Manager, you will oversee all regulatory reporting across the asset base to include:
- Submit applications and reports to BLM, Tribe, Federal and State agencies
- Maintain well inventories for operator's license renewals
- Prepare and submit salt water disposal applications and well reports
- Prepare and submit comingling and new pool applications
- Prepare and submit completion and re-completion reports and procedures
- Prepare and submit plugging and abandoning documents
Top candidates will possess:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required
- 2+ years of upstream oil and gas regulatory reporting experience
- Experience working with regulatory agencies in UT, KS, TX and CO preferred
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and Microsoft Office Suite
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as they go through a transitional, high-growth period to ramp up production and expand their operations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available