Rosetta Resources, Inc.
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in North America. The Company's activities are primarily located in South Texas, including its largest producing region in the Eagle Ford shale and the Southern Alberta Basin in northwest Montana.
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and trade on the NASDAQ under the symbol ''ROSE''.
Investor Relations Tech/Admin
Summary: The successful candidate will report to the Manager of Investor Relations and Competitor Analysis to support efforts to interface with the investment community and to gather and analyze competitor information. Position will also assist in preparation of company presentations associated with investor relations, treasury, and budgeting / strategic planning.
Responsibilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- Act as first line of contact for Investor Relations
- Answer and log phone calls; manage and maintain the investor contact management database for investor relations
- Prepare company presentations for use in investor relations activities, bank meetings, and board meetings
- Act as key member of team to coordinate road shows, conferences, and analyst meetings and prepare senior management briefing materials
- Support the development and distribution of investor kits and supporting collateral materials and other communication materials necessary for use with the investment community and financial media
- Track and report on the Company's shareholder base
- Support quarterly earnings process, including monitoring of analysts' estimates and research reports
- Support benchmarking activities
- Provide administrative support, including but not limited to calendars, lunch meeting logistics, travel arrangements and expense reports, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong presentation, telephone and communication skills, with attention to detail
- Exceptional teamwork and analytical skills, with an understanding of the complexities and competitive nature of a challenging and dynamic industry
- Strong knowledge of financial statements (Income Statements, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements)
- Hyperion reporting skills a plus
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to take on complex requests
- Additional special projects and duties as directed by management
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- B.A. or B.S. in Finance, Business, Accounting or other technical discipline, preferred
- 3+ years of investor relations or business/financial analysis experience or, equivalent related experience
- Experience in the oil and gas sector: exploration and production company experience preferred
- Budget and Planning or Treasury experience a plus
- Experience in administrative support roles preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, may not be considered for hire.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
****NO International submissions will be considered.****
No Agency or third party calls or emails will be returned.
Rosetta Resources does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and approved engagement request, Rosetta explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.