Rosetta Resources, Inc.
Rosetta Resources Inc. is an independent exploration and production company engaged in the acquisition and development of onshore energy resources in North America. The Company's activities are primarily located in South Texas, including its largest producing region in the Eagle Ford shale and the Southern Alberta Basin in northwest Montana.
We are headquartered in Houston, Texas and trade on the NASDAQ under the symbol ''ROSE''.
Reservoir Engineering Manager
Summary: The Reservoir Engineering Manager must have sound knowledge of all technical practices and principles within reservoir engineering: reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields, development planning, economic evaluation, forecasting of production, and reserve evaluation. Must be able to apply manage multiple concurrent projects, work in a team environment, and be able to communicate openly and candidly.
Responsibilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- Manage all reservoir engineering functions within the company
- Mentor technical staff
- Oversee technical reservoir engineering work
- Lead capital allocation recommendations
- Provide leadership within a multi-discipline team environment
- Project Management
- Portfolio management
- Staff planning and development
- Business acumen
- Review reservoir data, analyses and calculations, and apply models to characterize reservoir or field properties
- Review economic evaluations, field evaluation, field development planning, decline curve analysis
- Lead activities to optimize producing assets from a Reservoir perspective
- Develop reservoir performance predictions. Prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volume
- Review surveillance, analysis and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Support reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions
- Prepare written reports of reservoir performance, explaining and presenting results to executive management
- Update year-end SEC reserves survey
- Lead or support efforts to mitigate risk
- Additional special projects and duties as directed by management
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- BS in Petroleum Engineering or other Engineering degree with appropriate professional experience, required
- 10 years of experience, in Reservoir Engineering and Engineering Operations
- Experience with large exploratory and/or development program management
- Experience with unconventional resources and/or reservoir simulation is a plus
- MS Office suite; production and pressure analysis tools; risk analysis tools and techniques; and forecasting and economic analysis tools (PhDWin)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, may not be considered for hire.
Only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered for employment.
****NO International submissions will be considered.****
No Agency or third party calls or emails will be returned.
Rosetta Resources does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and approved engagement request, Rosetta explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.