Updated: Dec 4 2012
||70000.00 - 80000.00
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
TITLE: Slickline Supervisor
INDUSTRY: Oil & Gas
1. TITLE: Slickline Supervisor
INDUSTRY: Oil & Gas
- Under general supervision, lead a crew in providing the least complex slickline services in a geographic area.
- Accountable for onsite customer satisfaction
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with operations base as needed.
- Performs onsite emergency unit/equipment maintenance as needed
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location)
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact slickline job execution process to assure proper coordination
- Trains service operators and operator assistants in areas of expertise
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Conducts and documents all company HSE related activities at the well site - site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run more complex, and/or a broader range of, offerings.
- Develops customer service, negotiation and leadership skills
Location: Houma, Louisiana 70364
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available