Updated: Mar 22 2013
||Rig Instrument Tech
||Indiana, Pennsylvania , US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Objective of the Position: This position requires the employee to understand facts, concepts, theories, procedures, and relationships between TT components.
- High school or equivalent.
- Basic problem solving and organizational skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
The TTS Tech I will require close supervision for the first few months on the job or until confident to fulfill duties on their own. This position requires the employee to understand facts, concepts, theories, procedures, and relationships between TT components. The TTS Tech I should also understand information that has been analyzed after a job is complete as understanding data is critical. Responsibilities are to identify and communicate with the shop lead hand for the proper placement of the torque turn system and proper operating procedures with the torque sub, transmitter, receiver, and the Laversub/Attex. Check pipe and get all pipe specs and torques from customer representative. Enter necessary job information into laptop for all specs. Consults with customer representative for all job information and invoices.
TTS Tech I must have solid computer skills with the ability to navigate through programs and download data. Other requirements include good communication skills, the ability to multitask, organizational skills and the ability to work both cooperatively and independently and set priorities in the context of operational impact and corporate goals.
Prior rig experience a plus (Floor hand, Derrick hand, Mud logging)
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs and ability to work prolonged hours if needed. Requires the ability to stand up to ½ the time. Requires the ability to walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel over 2/3 of the time. Requires the ability to talk or hear more than 2/3 of the time
- Requires close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Typically works in a moderately noisy, business office environment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.