Updated: Nov 29 2012
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Houston, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for carrying out work assignments as a Lead Engineer or under the supervision of a Lead Engineer.
- Prepares specifications and data sheets.
- Develops procurement deliverables for equipment packages.
- Attends pre-award and pre-inspection meetings for equipment.
- Updates Mechanical Flow Diagrams.
- Technically evaluates equipment quotations.
- Reviews supplier data equipment packages.
- Domestic and Foreign Travel, including offshore, required.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in specifying, inquiring, evaluating quotations, requisition for purchase, witness performance testing and on site commissioning of Mechanical Equipment. Mechanical Equipment would include pressure vessels, storage tanks, heat exchangers, pumps, compressors, engine driven generators, instrument air packages, chemical injection packages, etc.
- Experience on all listed equipment would be a plus but not required, specialty will be acceptable.
- Lead Mechanical Engineer experience on projects is a plus (including leading, reviewing and evaluating other Mechanical Engineers working for you during a project, producing and updating project forecast to evaluate man power and man hour requirements, and verifying schedule and budget requirements through project job completion).
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available