Updated: Nov 20 2012
||Youngstown, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Supervise in the fishing tool services at a well site for the correction of a downhole problem.
- Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of fishing tool services.
- Assist in training of Fishing Tool Supervisor Trainees and Fish Tool Supervisor I's when required.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms.
- Keep accurate paperwork of tools run in the hole.
- Determine the need and use of equipment when on a job.
- Advise customer on the proper procedures to perform a fishing operation and provide instruction on proper procedures.
- Supervise the operation.
- May be required to promote sales of fishing tool services.
- Attend all fishing related Weatherford technical training.
- Available on a 24-hour call basis to respond to customer needs.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Prior fishing tool training. 1 year+
- Extensive knowledge of fishing products and services
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Computer knowledge preferred
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available