Updated: Nov 12 2012
||Business Development, Sales and Marketing
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Strong base salary, Incentive plan
||Houston, TX, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Major Non-Destructive Testing (NDT), Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management Services provider is currently seeking a Sales Representative in Houston. This position will be responsible for calling on refineries and chemical plants while working in coordination with technical reps and service partners. This is a true career opportunity with advancement potential with one of the TOP companies in the world.
- Strong base salary
- Incentive plan
- Outstanding benefits package
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ year's sales experience in downstream oil & gas industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Stable career
- Three (3) years of oil and gas direct sales experience
- Technically evaluate customers systems to identify potential reliability and performance improvements
- Prepare and present effective sales presentations for to new or existing customers that develop profitable results Confer with staff and customers on all phases of projects, etc.
- Ability to assimilate a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of oil and gas well drilling operations and the markets in which the company operates.
- Ability to assimilate a comprehensive knowledge of the products the company provides to its customers and the benefits of those products and the equipment used in conjunction with those products.
- Must be able to effectively communicate the benefits and value of the company's product line to the applicable market.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers at all levels as well as with the immediate supervisor.
- Must be able to ascertain volume of market available and qualify those customers in the market.
- Must be able to effectively forecast sales by customer and product type.
- Must be able to meet strict deadlines and work with close functional guidelines.
- Must have the ability, knowledge and/or training with a Customer Relations Management Program (ACT) to track customer data base, customer projects utilizing multiple customers with Basic Computer operator skills.
- Must have the ability to develop rapport with customers and become a problem-solving source for the customer.
- Must have the ability to quickly evaluate sales opportunities and close sales.
- Must be able to allocate time and effort in a manner most suited to accomplish sales goals.
**Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available