Updated: Sep 27 2012
||Commissioning Engineer / HUC, Mechanical Engineering, Piping Supervisor
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
SGF Global is looking for a Mechanical & Piping Commissioning Leader to work for one of our Oil & Gas clients in Edo. Guarico, Venezuela.
- Proficient in English/Spanish
Mechanical engineer with experience of piping & mechanical commissioning .
- +12 years of experience
POSITION IN THE ORGANISATION
- Hierarchical relationship: Commissioning Site Leader
- Functional relationship: Field Operation Leader
- To lead and advise onshore construction superintendents for all work related to the pre-commissioning of utilities and offsites areas.
- To review and approve piping & mechanical-related procedures and documentation issued by the construction contractor for pre-commissioning activities
- To supervise piping & mechanical -related procedures carried out by the construction contractor for pre-commissioning activities (conformity checks, hydrostatic leak test & static checks).
- To issue piping & mechanical procedures and documentation for commissioning activities for utilities and offsites areas (General piping & mechanical procedures, leak test procedure, chemical cleaning procedures, etc.).
- To execute and coordinate all the piping & mechanical commissioning activites (preliminary checks of precommissioning activities, piping & vessel preparation and preservation activities)
- To apply HSE policy and associated references (directives, regulations, specifications, general and specific procedures) during the piping & mechanical-related activities.
- To provide commissioning experience and leadership to mechanical disciplines within construction during the execution of pre-commissioning activities.
- To review/aprouve all pre-commissioning procedure and piping & mechanical dossiers generated by the construction contractor before sub-system acceptance (ready for commissioning)
- To issue piping & mechanical dossiers before sub-system acceptance (ready for start-up),
- To execute and coordinate all the piping & mechanical activites (preliminary checks of precommissioning activities, piping & vessel preparation and operational test).
- To generate/validate mechanical check sheets and functional tests sheets.
- To oversee mechanical equipment suppliers and vendor's personnel.
- To review and validate vendor mechanical reports.
- To consolidate piping & mechanical pre-commissioning progress of construction contractor;
- To generate piping & mechanical commissioning progress.
- To perform follow-up of piping & mechanical punch lists and be proactive in punch lists clearance process.
- To be responsible for the required mechanical tools, consumables and CSU spare parts follow-up.
- To highlight technical problems encountered and propose corrective actions; to validate any technical change or modification for mechanical equipment.
- To ensure proper maintenance/preservation of piping & mechanical equipments during commissioning activities.
- To liase with the ICAPS and Punch List Coordinator.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available