Updated: Nov 7 2012
||Coil Tubing, Sales and Marketing, Workover or Completion
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Williamsport, PA, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Precision Drilling Corporation is Canada's largest oilfield services company and also has a large and growing presence in the United States and internationally. Precision provides contract drilling, well servicing and strategic support services to customers. Precision supplies on-the-ground expertise - people, equipment and knowledge - to provide value to our customers on a daily basis.
Precision is the second largest land drilling company in North America and has more than a half century of operating history. We have always believed it is our people that make Precision a great company. Attracting the right people has been one of the cornerstones in building our reputation as the ''leading employer'' in the industry.
Along with a great culture, we offer a compensation package that is comprehensive and highly competitive in the oilfield services industry. All of Precision's people share in our ongoing success through our total rewards and recognition philosophy. At the end of the day, our success is defined by our people and the value they bring to Precision.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE - PRECISION COMPLETIONS AND PRODUCTIONS SERVICES, LTD.
The Sales Representative is responsible for marketing PCPSL services to US Exploration and Production companies. Key roles include identification of potential clients and the development of new business relationships. Keys to success will include the ability to significantly expand Precision's completions and productions business in the US while maintaining existing client relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies to acquire new clients and grow existing business
- Providing excellent customer service, while maintaining contact and developing strong business relationships with assigned clients;
- Continuously prospecting for potential new clients by promoting Precision's services and product lines;
- Preparing and submitting Requests for Proposals(RFPs) and Requests for Information(RFIs);
- Promptly resolving client concerns by working closely with operations and other departments;
- Manage customer accounts, review invoicing, resolve issues, and respond to customer inquires;
- Meet profitability targets, forecasts and manage to budget;
- Liaising with vendors, customers and other agencies to ensure that the Company is well informed of changing market conditions and trends;
- Understanding and buy-in of our company branding and core values while promoting and supporting Precision's ''Target Zero'' safety focus to all aspects of the industry;
- Visiting sites regularly that are contracted to client base; and,
- Various other duties as required
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum ten (10) years of oilfield sales experience in the US market.
- Strong technical knowledge of coil tubing and snubbing services required. Rig experience preferred.
- Ability to leverage existing relationships with major North American operators.
- Technical degree considered an asset.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi task and coordinate to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management both internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player.
PROCESS FOR APPLYING:
Please submit your resume including your employment history, education, industry specific training as well as any skills and attributes that you think are applicable to this position.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available