Petroleum Consulting Services
Updated: Oct 2 2012
||Engineering Manager, Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Engineering
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||$200K++ plus annual bonus
||Oklahoma City, OK, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Reservoir Engineering Manager
- Manage a team of Reservoir Engineers to optimize existing property base by providing reserve estimates, cost estimates, and production forecasts.
- Evaluate development scenarios, reserve profiles, and profitability on existing properties and/or exploration ideas.
- Serve in a leadership role to work with integrated teams to analyze, plan and implement reservoir development projects.
- Build and manage prospect inventory and optimizing asset value with effective portfolio management.
- Ability to lead technical meetings in a multi-discipline asset team environment to include geology, engineering, land, marketing and drilling
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Reservoir Engineers and technicians.
- Conduct economic evaluation of acquisitions and divestitures and exploration and development opportunities.
- Active leadership role and participation in Business Performance Reviews.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering - Petroleum Engineering preferred.
- Experience managing a growing active drilling program in a business or asset team environment.
- Minimum 10 years oil and gas reservoir engineering experience with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership/supervisory role.
- Three (3) years of operations experience preferred.
- Strong experience in economic evaluations and a proficient user with ARIES.
- Strong experience with formation evaluation, applied core analysis, reservoir characterization and reservoir modeling with emphasis in carbonate formations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific ability to translate complex information into an organized and presentable manner.
- Ability to make technically and economically sound recommendations.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available