Updated: Nov 5 2012
||Coil Tubing, Crane Operator
||San Antonio, TX, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Under general supervision, operate traveling or stationary crane to lift, move and position loads.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain all crane equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures during all crane operations.
- Manipulate or depress cane controls to regulate speed and direction of crane and hoist movement according to written, verbal, or signal instructions.
- Inspect all cranes annually for defective parts and/or malfunctions.
- Perform safety inspection of crane daily prior to use.
- May troubleshoot and repair the crane with assistance from the mechanic or EWS technician.
- Complete job tickets, service quality summaries, and all other necessary paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Available on 24 Hour call to respond to customer needs.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Must be a certified crane inspector
- Knowledge and experience level to perform all Rigger III job duties
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and electronics
- Multi-tasking skills to accomplish various duties
- Maintains crane operator certification (Large and Small Crane)
- Maintains crane inspector certification
- Maintain a CDL Class B (Class A preferred) drivers license.
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available