Updated: Nov 1 2012
||Yukon, OK, US
Closed - No longer accepting applications
One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Oversee the duties and responsibilities of day to day operations of the Coil Tubing yard through the coordination of equipment and personnel. Assist District Manager in daily activity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise Location Supervisors and Dispatchers.
- Communicate with sales force in securing customer requirements and time frames.
- Prepare procedures and quotes.
- Attend pre and post job meetings with customers.
- Process accounts payable and receivables.
- Perform credit verification on all customers.
- Assist in preparation of reports.
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs.
- With the assistance from HR: recruit, hire, train staff, evaluate employee performance, and recommend or initiate promotions, transfers, and disciplinary action.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 5years Coil Tubing field experience
- Minimum 3 years as a Coil Tubing Field Supervisor
- Proficient in fluid pump, nitrogen pump and CT unit operations
- Demonstrated proficiency in the ability to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment in the field.
- Proficiency in diagnosing downhole complications and troubleshooting surface equipment.
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and dispatch and track resources in support of job tickets
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available