Nabors Drilling International Limited
Updated: Oct 31 2012
||Rotational Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Toolpusher is responsible for assisting and helping the Rig Manager oversee the proper operations of the rig and its equipment.
- To demonstrate and promote safety leadership
- Assist the Rig Manager.
- Take responsibilities if Rig Manager should be away from the rig.
- Assist Drillers and crewmembers if they need any help or guidance.
- Assist Operator Rep. if he needs any help.
- Maintain good relations between Operator Rep. and Nabors.
- Personally responsible for own safety and conducting ones self to the standards of Nabors Policies and Procedures
- Assist Rig Manager as needed
- Provide Drillers and crewmembers help and guidance as needed
- Make sure jobs being performed are carried out as safely and efficiently as possible
- Assist Rig Manager in the planning and preparation of upcoming jobs on rig
- Participate and be involved in all safety meetings and drills
- If something is being done in an unsafe manner stop it and correct the situation and always explain your actions for doing so
- Work together with everyone on rig as a team and always be a team player
- Always practice good leadership habits
- Keep a good attitude about your job and surroundings
- Observe work habits of everyone on rig and make sure they are being carried out to Nabors standards
- Be involved in smart program at all times
- Assist Drillers in delegating work for crewmembers and seeing it is carried out
- Know your rig and equipment and make sure it is maintained properly at all times
- Assist Electricians and Mechanics if needed to work on equipment or perform preventive maintenance as required
- Assist in making sure all paperwork is done on time and filled out properly
- Assist Operator Rep. in any matter he has concerning the rig or well if needed
- Help in maintaining a good working relationship between Rig and Operator
- Conducting or ensuring that monthly rig inspections are performed
- Immediate reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses
- Ensure understanding of, and compliance with, Nabors permit to work system
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available