Updated: Sep 2 2012
||Civil Construction, Construction Engineer, QA / QC / Inspection, US Army Corp of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certification or equivalent
||Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
||Rotational Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
Overview: This Iraq-based rotational position is responsible for the implementation and management of the Contractor's Quality Control Program, including the coordination, performance and execution of construction inspection and testing services for the project. The QC Manager responsible for assuring that the quality of the work meets or exceeds the project's contractual requirements, and maintains the standard of excellence established by the Company.
• Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the Joint Venture.
• Ensure all materials meet or exceed the contract specifications.
• To be able to document, monitor, track, and submit laboratory data.
• Coordinate and schedule field testing and performance QA/QC inspections.
• Monitor daily construction activities and materials delivered to the site.
• Review all special inspection and material testing perform by third parties.
• Document all inspection and testing in QC reports.
• Quality control testing and inspection experience for installation of precast concrete segmental lining, deep foundations and cast in place concrete structures.
• Management of a quality control program for a heavy civil construction project.
• Ability to work with and communicate effectively with subcontractors, superintendents, engineering staff, consultants and owner's representatives.
• Ability to coordinate and manage inspection staff and inspection and testing subcontractors.
• Ability to record and organize all necessary documentation to memorialize the implementation, maintenance and effectiveness of the Quality Control Program.
• Ability to speak clearly and exercise good judgment.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Degree in engineering or construction engineering/management.
• Minimum 10 years experience in engineering related services.
• Minimum 10 years experience in the management of quality control & quality assurance programs of similar size and type.
• US Army Corp of Engineers Construction Quality Management for Contractors Certification or equivalent
• Quality control experience with the installation of precast concrete segmental lining, deep foundations, large heavy civil concrete structures, and other works related to the Oil and Gas Industry.
Qualitative and Other Attributes Required:
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available