Connect Energy Services Pte Ltd
Updated: Sep 2 2012
||Associates/2 yr Degree
||Full Time Contractor
Closed - No longer accepting applications
- Monitor the maintenance, repair and installation of all drilling equipment including repair, lubrication, maintenance records, and inventory levels
- Maintain records of inspections and certification of drilling equipment, tools and tubular
- Ensure the mud mixing systems and solid control equipment are being monitored constantly and properly maintained
- Relieve the Driller at the Driller's console as operational requirement demands
- Meeting with the OIM, Senior Toolpusher and other rig department heads
- Monitor the application of the Company Rig Maintenance System (RMS) for drilling department maintenance tasks
- Review and approve all drilling-related Permit to Work as the responsible person for the task
- Must be Indian National.
- Ready to work in India.
- Minimum 3 years of offshore drilling experience at current job position.
- Valid IWCF certification.
- Valid BOSIET (STCW 95) training certification.
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available