Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services
Updated: Jan 29 2013
||Greeley, CO, US
||Full Time Salaried Employee
Closed - No longer accepting applications
The Rig Electrician is responsible for preventive, routine and non-routine electrical maintenance of Xtreme's drilling rigs and other related rig equipment.
- Rig Electrician maintenance including troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain all company paperwork in a neat, timely and orderly fashion.
- Preplan operational needs, organize equipment and supplies, and conduct testing of systems as required.
- Report all incidents, near-miss incidents, and safety hazards to his/her immediate superior.
- Ensure familiarity with all applicable work and safety procedures, and promote implementation of same.
- JSA and Lock-out/tag-out has been installed before working on equipment.
- Explain electrical equipment to assist with rig personnel's training and knowledge development.
- Ensure all employees are working safely and are aware of any potential hazards.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices in his/her working areas.
Required Training and Certification
- IADC Rig PASS
- Confined Space Entry
- Xtreme's Safety Training Program
- Variable Frequency Drives
- 3 years experience as a rig electrician on a land drilling rigs.
- Applicants must have a valid driver's license
This Position Is Closed to New Applicants
This position is no longer open for new applications. Either the position has expired or was removed because it was filled.
However, there are thousands of other great jobs to be found on Rigzone.
Similar Jobs Currently Available